Lights, Camera, Christmas Lights!
The hustle and bustle of working, shopping for gifts, and making sure the house is decorated with holiday décor can be exhausting and overwhelming at times so we’ve created a list of family friendly locations that are decked full of cheer and picture perfect. Here are 5 locations to check out over the holiday season!
- The Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek –The Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek has decorated the structures with traditional Christmas décor that the Cadman, Tyson and Lanier families would have used to dress their homes for the holidays. The Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek is open 7 days a week from 10AM to 4PM (Closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day). Admission is $7 for Adults and $3 for Children (4-12 years old).
- Gatorland – The infamous entrance to Gatorland would make an excellent backdrop for a family Christmas card. Florida residents can save HALF OFF on admission until December 31, 2018.
- City of St. Cloud Christmas Tree –Whether you are a St. Cloud resident or just passing through be sure to stop by and get your picture taken in front of the City of St. Cloud Christmas Tree.
- Celebration Town Center 20thAnnual Now Snowing event – Celebration Town Center’s “Now Snowing” is a month-long Winter Wonderland Spectacular featuring strolling carolers, photos with Santa, horse drawn carriage rides, ice skating, train rides, and nightly snowfall at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, and 9:00PM.
- City of Kissimmee Christmas Tree –During the City of Kissimmee Tree Lighting Ceremony on Tuesday, December 4, 2018, Santa Clause stopped by for a visit, and then was on his way but not before a quick picture with some of his friends. The City of Kissimmee’s Christmas Tree will be on display at the Kissimmee City Hall the whole month of December.
Happy Holidays to everyone from the Osceola County Historical Society!