Train Day at Pioneer Village
July 19 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm UTC
Celebrating the 131st anniversary of the first train arriving in Narcoossee on July 19, 1889.
- Live music by Will Yancy throughout the day.
- Spinning demonstrations by Monica Leibacher.
- Churning homemade ice cream at 11:30 a.m.
- Free ice cream for guests while supplies last.
- Guided tours at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m.
Admission: $8 adults, includes admission for 2 children under 12 with each paid adult. Admission for additional children is $4 per child.