Ever wondered how much grandpa’s old pocket watch is worth? Or that old painting you picked up for a bargain at the flea market? Bring them to the Antiques and Appraisal Fair where professional antique dealers will provide verbal appraisals of your favorite family heirlooms.
The next appraisal fair is tentatively scheduled for May 16, 2020. Check back later for more details and watch for our announcements on Facebook.
Appraisal Fair Rules:
- Limit three items per person.
- You must be able to carry items that are being appraised.
- You will be responsible for securing items during your visit.
- No weapons (guns, knives) will be appraised.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you miss your appointment time, you may have the opportunity to have your item(s) appraised later in the day.
- If you wish to donate an item to the Historical Society, a staff member will be available to assist and to determine if the item meets our guidelines.