In recognition of International Homeschool Spirt Week (September 21-25, 2020) Osceola History is offering special tours and discounts for homeschool educators.
Guided Tour – Wednesday, Sept. 23
- One of our docents will accompany you through the village and share information about each structure.
- Available 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- $16 for a family of 4 + $4 each additional person
- Group rates apply for 10+ people.
Living History Experience – Friday, Sept. 25
- Tour the historic structures and interact with living history interpreters who tell the story of the families and buildings represented in the village.
- Available 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Regular Admission: $5 Students (ages 4-12) | $6 Adults
- Group rates apply for 15+ people.
Self-Guided Tour – Tuesday-Sunday
- Tour the village at your own pace.
- Available 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- $4 Students (ages 4-12) | $8 Adults
Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum
Osceola History offers tours of the Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum. The museum features displays demonstrating the evolution of the region’s natural environment including early Seminole life, wildlife in the Florida pines and swamps, cattle and citrus industries, and the rise of modern transportation and tourism.
Open Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free Admission to History Museum
Field Trip Reservations & Information
For information about booking a field trip, call 407-396-8644, ext. 2 or complete the form below.
Coronavirus Safety Precautions
Osceola History follows local, state and CDC guidelines regarding COVID precautions to ensure the safety of students, educators and the Osceola History staff and volunteers. Classes or groups touring the museum will be divided into smaller groups so no more than 10 people are together at one time. Guests are asked to wear masks, with exceptions as allowed in the Osceola County face covering order.