DATE: May 18, 2019
TIME: 9 am to 1 pm
LOCATION: Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek
2491 Babb Road, Kissimmee
Dig out your old family treasures and bring them to our first
Antiques & Appraisal Fair on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at the Pioneer Village.
Professional antique dealers will provide verbal appraisals. Tickets are $15 for 1 item; $30 for 2 items; $40 for three items. Tickets include admission for two people to Pioneer Village. Advance ticket purchase is required from appraisals.
Additional guests must pay general admission: $7 adults; $3 children under 12.
The event will also feature a market with vendors selling antique and vintage items and food vendors.
To purchase a ticket, call Kimberly at (407) 396-8644 or stop by the Osceola County Welcome Center & History Museum at 4155 W. Vine Street in Kissimmee.
Appraisal Fair Rules
- Limit three items per person.
- You must be able to carry items that are being appraised.
- You will be responsible for securing items during your visit.
- No weapons (guns, knives) will be appraised.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you miss your appointment time, you may have the opportunity to have your item(s) appraised later in the day.
- If you wish to donate an item to the Historical Society, a staff member will be available to assist and to determine if the item meets our guidelines.