June 27, 2020
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Osceola County Welcome Center
& History Museum
Ever wondered how much grandpa’s old pocket watch is worth? Or that old painting you picked up for a bargain at the flea market? Bring them to the Antiques and Appraisal Fair where professional antique dealers will provide verbal appraisals of your favorite family heirlooms.
The 2nd Annual Antiques and Appraisal Fair will be held June 27 at the Osceola County Welcome Center and History Museum. Ticket purchase required for appraisals. Free admission to the museum.
In conjunction with the “Tools of the Trade” special exhibit in the museum, an appraiser specializing in old tools will be available at the Appraisal Fair.
Appraisal Fair Tickets: $10 for 1 item | $15 for 2 items | $20 for three items.
All advanced tickets have been sold.
Tickets purchased at the door will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Appraisal Fair Rules:
- Limit three items per person.
- You must be able to carry items that are being appraised.
- You will be responsible for securing items during your visit.
- No weapons (guns, knives) will be appraised.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you miss your appointment time, you may have the opportunity to have your item(s) appraised later in the day.
- If you wish to donate an item to Osceola History, a staff member will be available to assist and to determine if the item meets our guidelines.
For more information, call 407-396-8644, ext. 3 or email email@example.com.